Skid Steer Loader
Skid-steer loaders are generally four-wheel vehicles with the wheels mechanically locked in synchronization on each side. Typically, the wheels have no separate steering mechanism. They hold a fixed straight alignment. Skid-Steer Loader is a multi-purpose equipment and is high in demand. It could be used in various sectors such as urban, non-urban, municipalities, garbage cleaning, etc. Various other sub-sectors where it’s highly used are in congested urban areas, hill roads construction and maintenance; municipal applications in hill cities and also for Greenfield start-up projects.
Explore our wide range of Skid Steer Loaders that are perfect to lift a wide variety of attachments. All safety measures are kept in mind while designing every equipment of ours.
- Largest cab door
- Optional selectable joustick controls have operator seat mounted joysticks for increased control and comfort. Plus,2-speed option for faster travel speed
- Automatic drive belt tensioner
- New frame and lift arms for greater durability in heavy -duty application
- Engine - Kubota
- Power (in hp) - 49
- Operating Weight (in kg) - 2240
- Capacity :608kg
- Chassis -rigid fully welded high tensil steel
- Mechanical hitch for quick change of attachments
- Ergonomically designed seat, user friendly control
- Visual and audio warmings to prevent system failure
- Hydrauli tilt back cabin for maintnance ease.
- Engine - Simpson TSJ436
- Power (in hp) - 60
- Capacity :750kg